WHO WE ARE AND HOW TO CONTACT US
We are SR Labs Limited (SR Labs). We are registered in Ireland under company number 588477 and have our registered office at SR LABS, Sandyford Business District, Sandyford D18 Ireland. When we say “we”, “our” or “us” in these Terms, that’s who we mean. If you have any questions relating to these Terms, please email us at email@example.com or write to us at SR LABS, Sandyford Business District, Sandyford D18 Ireland.
ACCESSING THE Q-ZER.IO SERVICE
The Q-Zero.io Service is currently made available to you free of charge on a non-exclusive basis for your personal, non-commercial use only. This means that you are the only person who can use the Q-Zero.io using your login details and that you cannot make money from using the Q-Zero.io Service.
ACCEPTABLE USE POLICY
When you are using the Q-Zero.io Service, you agree not to do any of the following things. If we know or suspect that you have done or will do, we may suspend or revoke your access to the Q-Zero.io Service. Some of the items listed below are unlawful and we may need to disclose your identity, activities and any supporting information to law enforcement agencies. You must not use the Q-Zero.io Service (including any content or other material on it):
- in violation of any laws;
- in a manner that is fraudulent or deceiving;
- for any business purpose (including your own or of a third party);
- to harm any person;
- to send spam or otherwise duplicative or unsolicited messages in violation of applicable laws, or to process, send or store sensitive information (including but not limited to passwords, login details and business secrets and other confidential information), infringing or unlawful material, viruses, worms, time bombs, Trojan horses or other harmful or malicious code, files, scripts, agents or programs;
- to obtain unauthorized access to or damage our networks or systems and/or disrupt the integrity or performance of the Q-Zero.io Service or the data contained therein;
- to copy, rent, sell, lease, sub-licence, distribute, assign, or otherwise transfer or encumber rights to any proprietary or third party software making up the Q-Zero.io Service;
- access or use the Q-Zero.io Service for the purpose of building a competitive product or service of the Q-Zero.io Service or any proprietary or third party software making up the Q-Zero.io Service, or copying its features or user interface;
- to modify, adapt, decompile, disassemble, reverse engineer or create derivative works of the Q-Zero.io Service or any proprietary or third party software making up the Q-Zero.io Service;
- to scrape, reproduce or copy any content on the Q-Zero.io Service;
- to remove, alter, or obscure any copyright, trademark or other proprietary notices appearing in or on the Q-Zero.io Service;
- use the Q-Zero.io Service a manner that overburdens, or that threatens the integrity, performance, or availability of, the Q-Zero.io Service; or
- in any unauthorised manner or in a manner that is detrimental to our third party service providers.
We may make bulletin boards, chat rooms or other communication services available on the Q-Zero.io Services. We are not obliged to monitor or moderate any text, images, video, audio or other multimedia content, software or other information or material submitted by you or other users on the Q-Zero.io Services (Submissions). We may remove or edit any Submissions whether they are moderated by us or not. Any Submission you make must comply with our Submission standards set out below. Any Submission or communication to users of the Q-Zero.io Services must conform to standards of accuracy, decency and lawfulness, which shall be applied in our discretion, acting reasonably. In particular, you warrant that any Submission or communication is:
- your own original work and lawfully submitted;
- factually accurate or your own genuinely held belief;
- provided with the necessary consent of any third party;
- not defamatory or likely to give rise to an allegation of defamation;
- not offensive, obscene, sexually explicit, discriminatory or deceptive; and
- unlikely to cause offence, embarrassment or annoyance to others.
We may monitor your use of the Q-Zero.io Service for security reasons and to ensure you comply with these Terms.
CHANGES TO THESE TERMS
We may update our Terms occasionally. If we do, we will let you know. If you keep using the Q-Zero.io Service after we have notified you of an update, you are agreeing to the updated version of these Terms. If you do not agree to the updated Terms, you will need to stop using the Q-Zero.io Service. In some cases, you may be asked to agree to revised terms when accessing the Q-Zero.io Service and if you do not agree to the revised terms you will not be allowed to use the Q-Zero.io Service.
CHANGES TO THE Q-ZERO.IO SERVICE
We may update and change the Q-Zero.io Service or its functionality from time to time to reflect changes to our users’ needs and our business priorities or any other reason. We may also suspend, withdraw or restrict the availability of all or any part of the Q-Zero.io Service for business and operational reasons. We will try to give you reasonable notice of any major changes or of any suspension or withdrawal.
IRELAND, UK, EUROPEAN UNION USE ONLY
The Q-Zero.io Service is only suitable for use by users residing in the Ireland, UK, and European Union, and is not appropriate for use in other locations.
ACCURACY AND NON-RELIANCE ON INFORMATION
Although we make reasonable efforts to update the information on the Q-Zero.io Service, any information provided to you as part of our services is only as accurate, up to date and complete as the information we receive from you or any third party (including retailers and suppliers). We do not check the information we receive from you or third parties for accuracy or completeness and we make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the content on the Q-Zero.io Service site is accurate, complete or up to date. In addition, we are not responsible for the timeliness, accuracy or storage of any user information, communications or personalisation settings and we cannot guarantee that the Q-Zero.io Service or any content or functionality provided as part of our services (including the ability to retrieve item data, scan QR-barcodes, pay for items, search relevant store items and other cloud enabled functions) will always be available, uninterrupted or error free. We do not guarantee that the Q-Zero.io Service will be free from bugs or viruses.
OWNERSHIP OF THE Q-ZERO.IO SERVICE
We own or licence all intellectual property rights in the Q-Zero.io Service and any component systems. All content on the Q-Zero.io Service is subject to copyright with all rights reserved. This means that no title or any intellectual property rights are transferred to you and that, except as stated below, you cannot copy, reproduce any images, trademarks, brands or content without permission. You can print off one copy, and may download extracts, of any page(s) from the Q-Zero.io Service for your personal use, however you must not:
- modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text;
- remove any acknowledgement that we or any of our contributors is the author of any content we provide to you as part of the Q-Zero.io Service; or
- use any part of the content on the Q-Zero.io Service for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us or our licensors.
If you print off, copy or download any part of the Q-Zero.io Service in breach of these Terms, your right to use the Q-Zero.io Service will cease immediately and you must, at our option, return or destroy any copies of the materials you have made. You are responsible for keeping any materials you have copied, printed or downloaded secure and confidential. Q-Zero.io is not liable for any losses resulting from your failure to keep these materials secure and confidential, including losses arising from unauthorized access to the materials or to the Q-Zero.io Service.
Any personal data that you provide to us when you register for the Q-Zero.io Service or that is otherwise collected through the Q-Zero.io Service will be processed in accordance with our Privacy Notice. Your rights and obligations in relation to processing of your personal data by Q-Zero.io are described in our Privacy Notice.
To make a purchase, you can add payment card information into the Q-Zero.io Service (please note that not all debit and credit cards are accepted). As we use third party gateway providers to process your payments, we will not have access to your full payment card information – these details will be received directly by our gateway providers. We will only receive the last four digits and the expiry date of your chosen payment card from our gateway provider for the purpose of facilitating registration of your payment card against your registered user profile in the Q-Zero.io Service. We will securely store this information in accordance with our Privacy Notice. By providing your payment card information, you authorize all purchases made from your device using the Q-Zero.io Service. When you set up a new card or initiate a transaction, authorization may be sought from your card issuer. Your use of a payment card may be subject to separate terms and conditions between you and the card issuer, and we are not responsible for any failure to process a payment. If any unauthorized payments are made using the Q-Zero.io Service you should contact your card issuer immediately. If you no longer wish to use a particular payment method, there is an option to delete your payment card information in the Q-Zero.io Service. Our use of your payment information, as well as any data shared with your card issuer or any third party, will be governed by our Privacy Notice.
USE OF MOBILE DATA
To operate correctly, the Q-Zero.io Service requires a connection to the internet through either a wireless internet or mobile data. We are not responsible for poor Service due to poor connectivity. Please note that you may be charged by your mobile provider when accessing the Q-Zero.io Service. Any charges incurred are your responsibility and are subject to separate terms with your mobile provider. If you are not the bill payer for the device on which you’re using the Q-Zero.io Service, we will assume that you have received permission from the bill payer for using the Q-Zero.io Service and we are not responsible for any failure on your part to seek such permission.
EXTERNAL WEBSITES AND APPLICATIONS
The Q-Zero.io Service may contain links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only unless otherwise stated. Such links should not be interpreted as approval by us of those linked websites or information you may obtain from them and your access to those websites or information may be governed by separate terms and conditions of those third parties. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources.
THIRD PARTY SOFTWARE
The Q-Zero.io Service contains third party software which requires notices and/or additional terms and conditions.
Please read this section carefully, as these terms exclude or limit our liability to you for any losses suffered by you in connection with using the Q-Zero.io Service. Except for any legal responsibility that we cannot exclude in law (such as for death or personal injury), Q-Zero.io is not legally responsible for any losses that: (a) were not foreseeable to you and us when these Terms were formed; or (b) that were not caused by any breach on our part. In addition, Q-Zero.io is not responsible for any business losses or losses to non-consumers.
TERMINATING THESE TERMS
We reserve the right to terminate these Terms and your use of the Q-Zero.io Service at any time, with or without cause, immediately upon our giving notice to you in writing to the email address provided by you when you registered for the Q-Zero.io Service. As further explained in the Privacy Notice, your access to the Q-Zero.io Service will be suspended or terminated if you withdraw your consent to our processing of your personal data. Please note that we may keep records containing your personal data in accordance with our Privacy Notice. If you no longer wish to use the Q-Zero.io Service, you can uninstall it from your device. Uninstalling the Q-Zero.io Service from your device will terminate these Terms.
DISPUTES AND GOVERNING LAW